Fiesta of the Virgin of Carmen: In honor of a woman who is believed to be a protector of Mexico, the festivities begin with many craft vendors on the streets. In the afternoon, a parade of school children followed by mothers with families and puppeteers come their way through the downtown streets. The bullfights also take place in the afternoon at the Toros Stadium one kilometer south of the city. A small fishing tournament run by the city also takes place during this festival day.
Fiesta of the Virgin of Carmen – July 16, 2012
- 19/10/2012 - Club Campestre Development For Sale
- 04/10/2012 - Cabo San Lucas Fishing Report
- 01/10/2012 - Cabo San Lucas Villas – Villa Highlight – Casa La Laguna
- 25/09/2012 - Cabo San Lucas Fishing Report
- 13/09/2012 - Our Most Popular Rental Villa